Bausch OccluSense Electronic Articulating Starter Kit
Use like articulating paper. Record occlusal pressure.
- The OccluSense® handheld is a battery-powered device that uses your local wireless network to transfer the recorded data to the OccluSense®-Ipad-App.
- The inductive charger provides wireless power transfer.
- Fully charged batteries allow the usage of the device for up to 4 hours. The technologically advanced OccluSense® pressure sensors allow the recording of the masticatory forces in 256 pressure levels.
- The thin and flexible material permits the recording of both the static and the dynamic occlusion. Additionally, the red color coating marks the occlusal contacts on the patient's teeth.
- Record, evaluate, organize, compare and export the occlusal recordings in the OccluSense®-Ipad-App.
- The recordings, live mode, and the occlusal force distribution can be displayed either in 2D, 3D, or in a combined view.
- Starter Kit includes: 1 x OccluSense Handheld Device, 1 x OccluSense Charger, 1 x OccluSense Test Sensor, 25 x OccluSense Sensors BK5025, 3 x AAA rechargeable batteries, 1 x Screwdriver for the battery compartment, 1 x Manual, 1 x Quickstart Guide.
Write Your Own Review