- Product Information
- Bite Registration Hardness is 88A (shore hardness)
- Work Time: 0:30 + Time in Mouth: 2:00.
- Each pack contains 2 x 50ml 1:1 cartridges + 12 mixing tips.
- An exceptional precision impression material: A unique chemical association that improves the properties of every component: 2 complementary: Hydrophilic Non Ionic Surfactant+ 1 alkaline aluminum silicate . The aluminium silicate acts as a sponge and provides protection of the platinum catalyst by absorbing wetness. THis is an exclusive innovation by Itena Clinical.
- Excellent hydrophilic behavior.
- Excellent dimensional accuracy and surface detail reproduction in wet oral cavity conditions.
Outstanding Thixotropic properties
Ability to better flow under mechanical constraints
Write Your Own Review