- Product Information
Itena Clinical products have been manufacturing a range of dental materials for over 15 years with innovation and has since grown to become the leading brand of dental products in France.
Itena’s Reflectys is a Nanohybrid Light cured composite material which can be used for anterior & posterior restorations. Reflectys provides a true reflection of natural teeth with exceptional aesthetic properties resulting in invisible restorations and a perfect integration of the composite. It has been featured in the Dental advisor review and received a 4.5 star Dental advisor rating. Advantages of Reflectys include:
- Exceptional aesthetic quality after polishing
- Low polymerization shrinkage: better marginal adaptation
- Easy handling of the material: ideal texture, does not stick to instruments or gloves, easy to sculpt and quick to polish
- Remarkable mechanical resistance: enriched with micro-and nano-particles, abrasive resistance for durable restorations
- No post-operative sensitivity, contains fluoride
- Radiopacity equivalent to 220% of Aluminium
- Supplied in syringe format or in capsules
- This product is restricted to dental professionals only.
- Intro Kit contains 4 Reflectys Syringes (A2, A3, A3.5 & B2) + 2 Reflectys Flow Syringes (A2 & A3.5), 10 x Dispensing tips, 1 x 1.2ml DentoEtch Syringe with 10 dispensing tips, 50 Micro Applicators, 1 x 5ml Iperbond, 1 x pack Perfect Polishers (6 pcs - assorted shapes) + 1 Spatula.
Write Your Own Review