Cross Cut Fissure - 6 Bladed Tungsten Carbide - Strauss & Co
- FG (19mm) 10 pcs per pack (price is per pack)
- FGOS (24mm) 3 pcs per pack (price is per pack)
- HP (44.5mm) 1 pc per pack (price is per pack)
Highest quality raw materials: One-piece tungsten carbide:
- Zero vibration.
- Superior durability.
- Optimal cutting efficiency.
- Ability to withstand repeated sterilization without rusting.
The most concentric bur ever produced - consistent in size resulting in:
- Efficient cutting.
- Less chatter.
- Superior control.
- Better finish.
CNC (Computer Numerical Control) precision manufacturing produces a top quality rotary instrument product that exceeds industry standards for quality and precision.
- Specific blade configurations produce optimal cutting, efficient finishing and outstanding durability.
- Sharper blades = more working time per bur.