DENTOCLIC Ivory Glass Fiber Posts Kit, Pack 20 posts + 4 Drills
Dentoclic glass-fiber posts are made of 80% unidirectional parallel oriented glass fibers embedded in 20% of epoxy-resin. This type of post enables minimally invasive direct restorations.
- Pack includes 20 Ivory shade GF posts + 4 cylindro-conical drills.
(20x GF posts (5x1.00mm,5x1.2mm,5x1.3mm,5x1.4mm)
Excellent mechanical properties for a reduced risk of fracture
- Homogeneous distribution of the mechanical constraints
- Excellent resistance to flexion (836Mpa) thanks to its many longitudinal glass-fibers
- Elastic behavior similar to dentin
Highly translucent posts
- Excellent distribution of the light in the whole material
- Allows polymerization of the core build-up material on all of the post surface
- Mechanical and chemical retention thanks to the bond between the core build-up composite material and the glass fiber post
- High radiopacity (232% Al)
- No risk of corrosion or coloration
- Compatible with Dentoclic drills