- Product Information
- DryNoAL is an effective powdered formulation for the cleaning of
alginates from impression trays.
- It contains a combination of chalting
agents which, when dissolved in water, remove the hard-to-get-at
alginate found in used impression trays.
- DryNoAL is designed to be used
with the NoALVAT where trays can be soaked overnight and rinsed in the
morning. A light scrub in the morning and the remaining alginate
deposits will disappear.
- DryNoAL is safe to use on stainless steel and plastic impression trays and contains biodegradable ingredients making it safe for the environment. As part of our drive to become more environmentally friendly, Dry NoAL comes in an Australian-made container which can be reused as a surgery organizer or as a lunch box for kids.
- 1kg Container
- DryNoAL is an effective powdered formulation for the cleaning of alginates from impression trays.
Write Your Own Review