Endofoam PVP Odontostand Foam, Pack of 49
- ADM’s ENDOFOAM-PVP is the very latest in file cleaning foam technology
and involves a patented foam construction which cleans files like no
other foam on the market.
- It is triple-layered consisting of a thin low
density foam layer, an extended 4mm thick scourer layer and a 25mm thick
high density foam. There’s nothing else like it on the market.
- Endofoam forms part of the Parashos Validated Protocol which is the only validated protocol for cleaning and reusing rotary NiTi files. It is based on the work of Dr. Peter Parashos from the University of Melbourne.
- ENDOFOAM-PVP is multiple use when used within a sterilising environment for the cleaning of multiple nickel titanium endodontic files as part of the Parashos Validated Protocol.
- ENDOFOAM-PVP can be used on standard hand files and has a superior cleaning action when compared to standard foam products
- Pack of 49
Write Your Own Review