- Product Information
- Frostbite now is even colder and can attain temperatures approaching -55C.
- Frostbite comes in a larger can and is more highly pressurised to ensure a colder temperature when used
- There are no chloroflurocarbons used and the can and its components are fully recyclable.
- With Frostbite 248 there is no reason to bother with carbon dioxide systems. There are no bulky tanks or expensive parts to replace.
- Spray Frostbite 248 directly onto a cotton wool ball and place on a tooth with a pair of tweezers. DO NOT spray directly on a tooth surface.
- 248ml Aerosol Spray
Write Your Own Review