Tincture of Green Soap 16oz (473ml)
Green Soap is a traditional skin preperation soap for both tattoos and piercings. Green Soap is made from pure vegetable oils and glycerine. The soap is not green in color; however it is considered "green" because it is organic, biodegradable, and environmentally safe. Green Soap is often used by artists to prep skin, remove soil, blood, and ink, and as a soak for surgical instruments.
- 16oz (473ml) Green Soap
- Skin Prep for Tattoos & Piercings
- Soak for Surgical Instruments
- Organic, Biodegradable & Environmentally Safe
Directions for Use (Skin Prep):
- Mix 10% Green Soap with 90% Distilled Water
- Apply to Skin
Directions for Use (Soak for Surgical Instruments):
- Mix 240ml of Green Soap and 1L: of distilled water
- Soak Instruments
Directions for Use (Hand Soap) :
Green Soap is gentle enough to use directly on the skin. In fact, it makes a great hand soap. I kills germs and leaves skin moistened. 2. Pour Green Soap into your soap pump and use exactly like any other liquid soap.