- Product Information
- Heavy Body Hardness is 62A (shore hardness)
- Each pack contains 1 x 380ml 5:1 cartridge.
- An exceptional precision impression material: A unique chemical association that improves the properties of every component: 2 complementary: Hydrophilic Non Ionic Surfactant+ 1 alkaline aluminum silicate . The aluminium silicate acts as a sponge and provides protection of the platinum catalyst by absorbing wetness. THis is an exclusive innovation by Itena Clinical.
- Excellent hydrophilic behavior.
- Excellent dimensional accuracy and surface detail reproduction in wet oral cavity conditions.
Outstanding Thixotropic properties
Ability to better flow under mechanical constraints
Write Your Own Review