Surestop Haemostatic Dressing, Pack of 20
JustStop Topical Soluble Hemostatic Dressing is a white/light yellow sterile fabric which turns into a gel when in contact with blood, quickly activating clotting and stopping bleeding.
- designed to STOP BLEEDING QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY
JustStop® Haemostatic Gauze is a safe and effective hemostatic agent made from Oxidised Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) derived from plants.
- On contact with blood or exudate, the gauze becomes a viscous gel which is wound voids, seals capillary ends, and activates the clotting system.
- The dressings can be removed painlessly and without interruption to the wound site.
- The product is pH neutral, bacteriostatic, non-irritating and non-cytotoxic.
- Suitable for extraction sites, dental trauma, biopsy sites, periodontal surgery, and oral surgery, the product stops bleeding quickly for all dental procedures.
- On application, the gauze becomes a gel-forming an oxygen barrier over the wound or extraction site thereby helping to relieve pain.
- Pack contains 20 individually sealed pieces.
- Each dressing is 1.9cm x 1.9cm
Write Your Own Review