- Product Information
Practice Base Solutions - Inhouse infection Control Training
Ensure Infection Control policies and procedures in your practice are compliant with AS/NZ 4185 2006 standards and ADA Infection Control Guidlines by having Sue Sandles from Practice Base Solutions conduct training at your workplace.
Sue has over 42 years experience in the dental industry as a Dental Representative, Dental Nurse and both clinical and Practice Manager. Sue has her Certificate 1V Dental Assisting/Radiography and Certificate 1V Training and Assessment. Sue also teaches Dental Assisting. Sue is also an International Speaker.
Sue conducts a 4-hour hands on training session in your practice at a time that is convenient to you and your staff. Call Sue on 0416263193 to make a time for your in house training.
Training content includes
- Precautions of infection control
- Handling and disposing of sharps and contaminated waste
- Hand washing technique
- Work health and safety in the work place
- Identifying problem areas in your practice
- Reprocessing of reusable instrument
- Correct flow of the sterilization room
- Documentation and practice protocols for infection control
- Enviromental cleaning
- Maintenance of equipment / ultrasonic cleaner and sterilizers
- Documentation and mandatory signage required for infection control
- Clear understanding of infection control policies and procedures in accordance with Australian Standards 4185:2006
- Hand outs given
- Practical demonstration of infection control policies
- Infection Control certificates issues to all participants
- CPD Points will be given to the operators attending and certificates to nursing staff.
- Call Sue on 0416263193 to arrange your in house training.
Write Your Own Review