- Product Information
- Light Body Hardness is 53A (shore hardness)
- Each pack contains 2 x 50ml cartridges
- An exceptional precision impression material: A unique chemical association that improves the properties of every component: 2 complementary: Hydrophilic Non Ionic Surfactant+ 1 alkaline aluminum silicate . The aluminium silicate acts as a sponge and provides protection of the platinum catalyst by absorbing wetness. THis is an exclusive innovation by Itena Clinical.
- Excellent hydrophilic behavior.
- Excellent dimensional accuracy and surface detail reproduction in wet oral cavity conditions.
Outstanding Thixotropic properties
Ability to better flow under mechanical constraints
Write Your Own Review