- Product Information
The Makrite N95 surgical respirator mask is the original NIOSH approved N95 mask. Don't be fooled by other imitations claiming the same standard.
The 9500 Comfort Series of NIOSH approved respirators is the "standard" for all the industries in which these products are used. This is the basic N95 product developed to compete with similar appearing disposable respirators. By far, this cone style of N95 mask is the most widely used mask in all work environments. These models have been designed to easily meet NIOSH's stringent approval requirements for breathing resistance and filtration efficiency.
- Size: Medium / Large
- Cleared by the FDA as a Surgical Respirator Face Mask.
- Protects users by filtering particles out of the air the user is breathing.
- N95 - Fitlers 95% of the incoming airborne particles.
- NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-5411 FDA 510 K K020474 found here
- Exceptional inside filter for low breathing resistance
- Ultrasonic welded head straps for a secure seal
- Individually adjustable aluminum nose clip for an excellent fit
- Urethene foam nose piece and a smooth inner surface for worker comfort.
- Box of 20 individual masks
**Note: Due to the high demand and price volatility of this product, we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds for mask purchases.**
Write Your Own Review