- Product Information
- The Endy NT2 offers a balanced compact endo motor with LED that can be autoclaved at 134°
- Made in France
- The white LED under the contra-angle illuminates the operating field without casting a shadow or altering visibility.
- A wide range of speeds with a single contra-angle - The Endy NT2 lets you set your file speed between 250 and 1200 revolutions per minute using the same contra-angle. A single machine can suffice forwidening all root canals.
- Consistent torque and speed- The speed of the Endy NT2 remains consistent regardless of the force with which the file is used in the root canal. It never varies, even if the battery is less than 50% charged. The torque is always controlled in order to preserve your files.
- Rapid motor shutdown - As soon as the programmed torque is achieved, the motor is quickly shut down by means of an electronic lock, limiting the risk of breakage of the instrument.
- Interruptible slow reverse - This 1-second slow-reverse technology used by IONYX since 1996, lets you remove the instrument without sending dental debris back towards the apex.
- Long Li-ion battery life - The Endy NT2 lets you work on batt ery power for 1 hour with an average torque of 1.5 N.cm (40 root canal treatments on average reported).
- Quick charger- The device’s quick charger fully recharges your batt ery in 2 hours. Your battery is protected against short circuits or any heating during the charging process, ensuring complete safety. A red indicator light indicates that the battery is in safety lockout.
- 10-memory settings - The Endy NT2 has a 10-memory settings for programming as many torques and speeds corresponding to each of the files used. Programming is easy and straightforward.
- The Endy NT2 electronic casing has a 2-years warranty. The contra-angle, the battery and the accessories have a 1-year warranty.
*Tri Auto ZX All is a registered trademark of J. MORITA MFG. CORP
Write Your Own Review