- Product Information
Perfect Burs for fast & Smooth porcelain grinding
- Working with porcelain and ceramic has always been one of the more difficult tasks faced by dentists. With traditional diamond burs, work is slow and tedious, and the risk of fracturing the crown is always looming over the procedure, threatening to bring doctors back to sqaure one.
- Micro-fractures also plague the modern dentist, compromising the integrity of completed crowns and bridges after their application.
- Introducing the new Magic Touch Kits - Now porcelain and ceramic adjustments are as easy as composite work without the risk of chipping.
- The Magic Touch Kits were designed in collaboration with leading dentists to include all of the burs necessary for adjustment procedures.
- A3PF and A4PF burs for adjusting the marginal ridge, a PR2PF Bur for adjusting the occlusal surface, a K2PF bur for adjusting the lingual surface.
- E5PF, PR15PF, E7PF burs for adjusting the margin and a T2PF bur for trimming excess material.
Write Your Own Review