RA Tungsten Carbide Bur Introductory Kit - Strauss & Co.
- RA Tungsten Carbide Round introductory kit contains 10 burs ranging from size 1/4 to size 8.
Highest quality raw materials: One-piece tungsten carbide:
- Zero vibration.
- Superior durability.
- Optimal cutting efficiency.
- Ability to withstand repeated sterilization without rusting.
The most concentric bur ever produced - consistent in size resulting in:
- Efficient cutting.
- Less chatter.
- Superior control.
- Better finish.
CNC (Computer Numerical Control) precision manufacturing produces a top quality rotary instrument product that exceeds industry standards for quality and precision.
- Specific blade configurations produce optimal cutting, efficient finishing and outstanding durability.
- Sharper blades = more working time per bur.