Swirl Prep 1% Peroxide Mouthrinse 500ml Bottle
bulk rates available
Dentalife has prepared a mouthrinse to assist dentists in addressing decontamination of a patients mouth prior to treatment.
- It is recommended to use a mouthrinse containing 1% Hydrogen Peroxide as a “pre-operative” treatment.
- This has been recommended as an appropriate rinse for all patients under the current climate with Coronavirus.
- Contains 1% Hydrogen Peroxide in a masking base.
- The masking base supports delivery and “wetting-out” of the Hydrogen Peroxide when rinsing.
- Swirl Prep also contains a surfactant which has shown activity against Coronaviruses. This surfactant is Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, a safe and effective solubiliser and wetting agent commonly used in oralcare products*.
- Mild mint flavour to mask the Peroxide and provide a pleasant experience for the patient.
*Lai MYY, Cheng PKC, Lim WWL. Survival of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2005;41(7):e67-e71.
Write Your Own Review