- Product Information
- Wallaby Wedges are made from the very latest in biodegradable plastics.
- Wallaby Wedges are designed to be easily placed and removed with tweezers or probes. When removing a Wallaby Wedge you can simply place the tip of your sickle probe into the hole and the Wallaby Wedge is removed without fear of loss.
- Wallaby Wedges can be secured with floss for paediatric or GA patients.
- Wallaby Wedges are longer. This means that fewer sizes are needed to cope with most interproximal spaces and the wedges are less likely to slip when placed.
- Wallaby wedges have a curved gingival base to assist in preserving the interproximal papillae.
- The plastic utilised in Wallaby wedges exhibits similar properties to wooden wedges but with the advantage of allowing for a more intricate design
500 pieces / pack ( price is per pack)
Write Your Own Review