Ultrasonic Cleaning Monitor - Wash-Checks U
- An aluminium foil test ( or another approved performance test) must be performed daily and the result recorded)*
WASH-CHECKS U ™ - Disposable Ultrasonic Cleaning Monitor
1.Check the effectiveness of your Ultra-Sonic Cleaner with a consistent monitor on a routine basis.
- When cleaning conditions are effective, the test soil on monitor is dissolved.
- The presence of a large amount of blue test soil remaining on the device means a serious deficiency in ultrasonic cleaning efficiency.
2. Low cost monitor promotes routine use
- We recommend monitoring the ultrasonic cleaner once daily with anempty load for a machine release and periodically throughout the day with instruments for a load release.
3. Use with Wash-Checks Holder
- Save money by using the same holder for your Wash-Checks Washer- Disinfector monitors and your Wash-Check U- Ultrasonic monitors.
Wash-Checks U Cleaning Monitor - 50 pieces / box (price is per box)
Wash-Checks Holder - Price is per holder
1. Australian Dental Association, Guidelines for Infection Control.
2. Australian Dental Association, Practical Guides to Infection Control
3. AS/NZS 4187:2003