Odontocem Calcium Based Liner Powder 8g
- Eugenol-and turpene-free with no zinc oxide chemistry which is toxic to exposed pulps.
- Provides a Biocompatible layer when set advantageous for successful direct pulp capping.
- Unique chemistry results in a transiently high pH of the set material which reduces over time to a more neutral pH. This provides an initial antibacterial effect, followed by an improvement in the biocompatibility of the set material over time in order for the healing to proceed.
- Odontocem powder and liquid are mixed to form a calcium silicate-, calcium sulphate-, calcium hydroxide- and calcium phosphate-based cement liner for use as a calmative liner in deep cavities, pulp capping of vital exposures and for deciduous pulptomies. The use of formocresol for pulpotomies is no longer required with Odontocem providing a far safer alternative.
- Contains 0.2% triamcinolone acetonide, a potent steroid, to provide transient relief of pain. The relatively low dose of the steroid is such that the inflammatory response required for the formation of the dentinal bridge is only temporarily delayed. This also helps to prevent false positives as may occur with products containing higher steroid levels.
- Mixing Odontocem. Click here
- 8g Powder Bottle
Write Your Own Review